Fly first class, Festival-style.
Only VIP Pass holders get priority access throughout the Festival, from valet parking to show
tickets to the private VIP Lounge. In partnership with Riviera magazine, the VIP Lounge will be
styled and designed by Scout Design Group and will offer complimentary wine, beer, soft drinks
and light snacks – perfect for recharging between shows.
The VIP Pass Experience is $175* and includes:
- 4-Day Festival Access for 1 person to the Riviera VIP Lounge
- Access to daily VIP-only artistic chats, moderated by Artistic Director Christopher Ashley
- 1 ticket to 3 shows on the days of your choosing, including priority access to the Festival's
hottest ticket – The Car Plays: San Diego
- 1 ticket to the Festival launch party, MCASD's Thursday Night Thing (TNT)
- Complimentary valet, any time you are on site at the Playhouse Festival Village
- Your own personal ticket concierge for the Festival
Limited availability! To book, contact Sara Abernethy at (858) 550-1070 x142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*VIP Pass holders directly support the artists of the WoW Festival. $100 of your pass is
tax-deductible – so you can do good while you're feeling good.