30 and Under - $20 Tickets
Are you 30 or under?
Looking to get your culture fix? Theatre lovers who are 30 years old and younger can purchase specially priced $20 tickets as part of the Playhouse's 30 and Under program.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Tickets available for most performances – please refer to this webpage for available dates and times
- Limited number of seats available so buy early
- Area 2 seating only
- Tickets must be picked up at Will Call one hour before your performance begins
- Show I.D. when picking up tickets as proof of age
- Limit 2 tickets per ID/Order (If you purchase more than two tickets, you will be contacted by Patron Services and given a refund)
To find discounted 30 & Under seats, please click on the Buy Tickets button and make sure promo code "culturefix" appears in the upper-right corner of the calendar page.
La Jolla Playhouse Presents
The Second City’s Nut-Cracking Holiday Revue
November 28 – December 21, 2014
Mandell Weiss Forum
Following the enormously-successful run last summer of The Second City’s original
San Diego-centric show, The Good, the Bad and the I-5, the Playhouse is excited to
present The Second City’s Nut-Cracking Holiday Revue this season. This hilarious
new holiday production captures all the magic, mystery and mayhem of the season with
original songs, sketches and improv. The perfect antidote to the annual office party,
The Second City's Nut-Cracking Holiday Revue will make a fantastic addition to your
list of holiday traditions.
* Please note: discounted 30 and Under tickets are not available for Friday and Saturday nights of this production.
The Darrell Hammond Project
January 31 - March 8, 2015
Sheila and Hughes Potiker Theatre
Written by Darrell Hammond and Elizabeth Stein
Directed by Christopher Ashley
The Darrell Hammond Project, based on Hammond’s acclaimed memoir,
God, If You’re Not Up There, I’m F*cked: Tales of Stand-Up, Saturday Night Live and
Other Mind-Altering Mayhem, invites the audience on a heartbreaking and hilarious
journey inside the life and mind of an American comic genius, trying to unravel the mystery
of how a man repeatedly climbed out from the depths of despair to become a world-class
Any questions? Please email