30 and Under - $20 Tickets
Are you 30 or under?
Looking to get your culture fix? Theatre lovers who are 30 years old and younger can purchase specially priced $20 tickets as part of the Playhouse's 30 and Under program.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Tickets available for most performances – please refer to this webpage for available dates and times
- Limited number of seats available so buy early
- Area 2 seating only
- Tickets must be picked up at Will Call one hour before your performance begins
- Show I.D. when picking up tickets as proof of age
- Limit 2 tickets per ID/Order (If you purchase more than two tickets, you will be contacted by Patron Services and given a refund)
To find discounted 30 & Under seats, please click on the Buy Tickets button and make sure promo code "culturefix" appears in the upper-right corner of the calendar page.
New Dark Comedy
Guards at the Taj
February 2 – 28, 2016
Sheila and Hughes Potiker Theatre
By Rajiv Joseph
Directed by Jaime Castañeda
LIFE IS A BLOODY CHORE
At morning’s first light, a new edifice representing the soaring power of the empire will
be unveiled, the glorious Taj Mahal. But for the two hapless guards assigned to protect the
palace, morning will set the wheels in motion for a ghoulishly funny existential crisis that
will shake their faith in God, the empire and each other. Guards at the Taj is a
black comedy about two average men swept up by the beauty, carnage and injustice surrounding
one of the most famous wonders of the world.
Written by Rajiv Joseph, the Pulitzer Prize finalist for
Bengal Tiger at the Baghdad Zoo. Directed by the Playhouse’s Associate Artistic
Director Jaime Castañeda.
Any questions? Please email