Get Involved and Give Back
As a not-for-profit theatre company, La Jolla Playhouse is committed to being a local laboratory
for the research, development and production of new artistic and educational programming. Yet,
subscriptions and ticket sales only cover 30 percent of the costs associated with making this work
possible. When you make a gift to the Playhouse:
- YOU allow us to commission artists so new plays and musicals can be created and developed here in San Diego.
- YOU provide us with the critical resources to support innovation in new stage technology so we can continue to be at the forefront of what’s happening next in the American Theatre.
- YOU offer us the opportunity to bring theatre into our community’s schools so children can be exposed to the arts, many for the first time.
- YOU help us build a thriving and vibrant San Diego so employers can attract the best and brightest talent, ensuring our city’s future growth.
- YOU make a difference.
Please make your tax-deductible contribution today and partner with us to create the best of
La Jolla Playhouse is a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal
Revenue Code. Your gift is fully tax-deductible as a charitable contribution to the extent allowed by law.
The Theater and Arts Foundation of San Diego County dba La Jolla Playhouse knows how
much you care about the personal information that you provide to us and how it is shared and used.
La Jolla Playhouse respects the privacy and rights of its donors and has established the following
policies to protect those rights. These policies cover any and all personal information voluntarily
provided by donors, whether submitted via our website, over the phone, physical mail, or any other
form of communication. We utilize donors’ information only for the following purposes: donor
engagement or acknowledgement; providing the product or service you have requested; and sending the
information to companies who work on behalf of La Jolla Playhouse to provide a product or service to
you. La Jolla Playhouse does not send out mailings on behalf of other organizations. La Jolla
Playhouse will never sell or rent the personal information of our donors. From time to time, La
Jolla Playhouse may trade or share its donor list with similar organizations; if you prefer that we
do not share your information, you may opt-out by contacting Patron Services at
(858) 550-1010. La Jolla Playhouse takes every reasonable precaution to protect and preserve the
confidentiality of all personal information. We reserve the right to disclose your personally
identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to
protect our rights and/or comply with a court order or judicial process served on us.
we will post such amendments to this document so that you may always have access to our most recent
policy. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this
policy at any time and without any formal notification to you.