Share the excitement. Invest in the community.
Keep arts education alive. Be a leader.
Corporate Circle members enjoy significant benefits including visibility and recognition, priority access to productions and programs, and unique opportunities for client entertainment.
All gifts are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. La Jolla Playhouse is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization.
Each year, 125,000+ patrons attend performances at the Playhouse and 50,000 children and adults participate in education and outreach programs throughout San Diego County.
Membership includes a wide range of marketing and entertainment benefits affiliated with:
- Our mainstage season
- Select productions
- VIP Donor Night receptions
- Education and outreach initiatives
- Exclusive annual events
Partner with La Jolla Playhouse. Get Connected.
La Jolla Playhouse’s Development Department will work with your company to custom-design a package of benefits and recognition opportunities that meet your needs and objectives.
Corporate Circle members receive a number of benefits, including:
- Logo and company information prominently displayed in publications, programs, lobby displays and on banners and posters as well as the La Jolla Playhouse website
- Corporate entertainment opportunities in one of our venues
- Invitations to VIP Donor Nights, including tickets to the performance and pre- and post-show receptions
- Complimentary tickets for use throughout the season
- VIP backstage tours
Accessibility to house seats for New York theatre and Playhouse productions
- Employee discounts on tickets to Playhouse productions
- Access to our young professionals program, which brings together the rising business stars in our community for discounted drinks, food and theatre on select Saturday nights
Use your benefits to:
Invigorate your marketing tactics by reaching a new influential, affluent group of tastemakers and over 125,000 patrons each season.
Entertain clients at the theatre by using complimentary tickets or purchasing house seats to a performance.
Network with corporate leaders and philanthropists affiliated with prominent institutions in San Diego County.
Cultivate employee appreciation by offering a discount to Playhouse productions.
Access behind the scenes happenings and private events.
Season Partners Circle
Season Partners directly support the artistic and production elements of season, and serve as crucial supporters of the Playhouse institution as a whole.
- Exclusive Season Sponsor: $100,000
- Season Co-Sponsor: $50,000
Producing Partners Circle
Producing Partners directly support the innovative and thrilling productions of the season.
- Production Sponsor: $25,000
- Production Co-Sponsor: $15,000
- One Night Sponsorship: $5,000
Event Supporters Circle
Event Supporters provide targeted support to our donor-centered events and Education and Outreach programs.
- Spotlight Night Dinners, our exclusive fine dining and wine series, held at private homes five times a year: $7,500/event
- Ovation Club, our insider’s luncheon group for passionate Playhouse ambassadors: $2,500/event
- Education programs: Any level, tailored to meet your needs. Contact Jill for more details.
Corporate sponsorships are designed around these signature Playhouse fundraisers—a great way to target a certain population while experiencing world-class festivities.
- Lead Sponsor $20,000
- Co-Host Sponsor: $5,000
- Host Committee Member: $1,750
La Jolla Playhouse Gala
Join us in our custom-made, contemporary lounge for a truly sensory experience, including a fabulous menu created by Chef Jeffrey Strauss of Pamplemousse Grille paired with hand-selected, fine wines from the private collections of Playhouse supporters and a private performance featuring The Flaming Lips!”, held March, 9 2013. Tickets range from $500 - $5,000.
- Tickets range from $500 - $5,000.
La Jolla Playhouse continually seeks support for its many events held throughout the season. Be it hotel vouchers, wine and spirit donations, office furniture, auction prizes or any other innovative gifts, local businesses can take advantage of the Playhouse’s enticing benefit packages for those who use their creative energy and goods to support the mission of the theatre.