Weekly Wrap Up – September 14, 2012
- Glengarry Glen Ross begins previews in four days! Get a first look at the show in this preview from La Jolla Light, featuring an interview with Peter Maloney (Shelly Levene).
- Last Sunday, we bid a fond farewell to An Iliad. If you live in the SF Bay Area, don’t miss the show at Berkeley Repertory Theatre next month. Tickets available here.
- Casting has been announced for Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. Read about it in this article from Playbill.
- Are you 30 and Under? Score $20 tickets to select performances of Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots here.
- Foodie Friday for Glengarry Glen Ross on October 5 will feature a complimentary microbrew tasting from Stone Brewing Company. Plus food trucks, Ms. Patty Melt and the Pierogi Truck will be there! Details here.
- On Monday, Chaplin the Musical officially opened on Broadway! Check out the show’s website.
- Next Monday, the San Diego North County Chamber of Commerce is hosting a mayoral debate here at the Playhouse, featuring Carl De Maio and Bob Filner. Click here to RSVP.