Weekly Wrap Up – January 27, 2012
Happy Friday! Here are some of the things that happened at the Playhouse this week:
- American Night: The Ballad of Juan José starts performances tonight. Don’t miss this uproarious journey through American History. Earlier this week, we posted photos from the first rehearsal. Check them out here.
- Tickets for Recipe for Disaster went on sale this week. Bring your whole family out to see this hilarious new world premiere play.
- We posted a real question from the U.S. citizenship test on our blog and asked our social media fans to answer it. Today we randomly selected a winner to receive two tickets to American Night. Stay tuned for next week’s question.
- The UT San Diego did an interview with Richard Montoya about the inspiration behind American Night. La Jolla Light Newspaper sat down with René Millán to discuss his connection to the character of Juan José.
- On February 10, we’ll be celebrating American Night with beer and some of our favorite food trucks during Foodie Friday. Buy a ticket to the show and receive a complimentary microbrew tasting from Stone Brewing Company. Plus, food trucks Super Q, Ms. Patty Melt and Sweets in Motion will be there.